Supported by G-CAP, Pakistan. 2008 – 2010
The Global Call to Action against Poverty (GCAP) is a growing worldwide alliance consisting of national coalitions (or platforms) of campaigns to end poverty. It is involved with some 38 million people in actions in 2005 in over 75 countries and 23 million people in 2006 in over 85 countries.
In 2009, ICDI signed a MoU with GCAP – Pakistan to enhance its actions and organized following Activities/ Events:
- Meetings with important Stakeholders;
- Consultation meeting at provincial level;
- Consultation meeting on MDGs (Shadow Report);
- Press Briefing;
- Distribution of material (Printed);
- Walk/ Rally;
- Focus group Discussion with Women (Rural & Urban).